Kingsville, Maryland

What is Kingsville?
Map resources
Community Issues
Document Archives
Useful Links

Useful Links

County information

County main site - - - - > >
County agencies, etc. - - - - > >
County boards and commisions - - - - > >
County resources - - - - > >

Community information


Baltimore Metropolitan Council
Baltimore Regional Transportation Board

State information

State main site - - - - > >

Business Entity Data (look up corporations, LLCs, partnerships, etc. registered in MD)
Real Property Search (find who owns a property)
Court Records (search on name to find all Circuit and District court cases in Maryland)
Appellate Court - Pending cases
Appellate Court - Opinions
Sex Offender registry
Unclaimed property (see if you have any money coming to you)
Campaign contributions
Tree Expert license
Forest products (e.g. selling firewood) operator's license (but site provides a lousy search)
Statewide liquor licenses
Department of Labor Relations

Federal Information

Business, etc.

Contact County, State, Federal

Contacts for various problems
410 887-3391 To enquire about zoning (or use MyNeighborhood)
410 887-3351 To report code violations or Online
410 887-7428 To report clogged storm drains and ditches
410 582-5650 To report burned out traffic signals on state roads (ones with numbers like 1 or 7)
410 887-3554 To report burned out traffic signals on county roads
410 887-3560 To report a pot-hole on county roads or Online
410 887-2222 To report traffic problems (illegally parked vehicles, etc)
410 887-5961 or -7297 To report dead animal on county roads (press "O" to get to a person)
410 780-2640 To report dead animal on state roads
410 537-3315 To report illegal tire dumping or storage (more than 50 used tires)
410 887-5194 Questions about the Recreation and Parks activities or
877 225-0412 To file a complaint about illegal advertising signs in State Road right-of-way
To file a complaint about illegal telephone calls Online

Area Associations

Community Associations which represent residents in the area
Carney Improvement Association - Meets 3rd Wednesday, odd months
Greater Jacksonville Association - Meets 3rd Thursday 7:30 PM
Greater Kingsville Civic Association - Meets 3rd Wednesday 7:30 PM @ Elementary School
Greater Long Green Community Association - Meets 2nd Tuesday, 7 PM
Greater Parkville Community Council - Meets 2nd Thursday 7 PM
Long Green Valley Association - Meets 3rd Tuesday
Perry Hall Improvement Association - Meets 2nd Thursday 7 PM
Other organizations

Updated 26 Oct 2017